lousybuddy.blogspot.com
All around me are familiar faces
Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Goin' nowhere, goin' nowhere
Their tears are fillin' up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny
I find it kind of sad
The dreams in which I'm dyin'
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
'Cause I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very
Mad world, mad world
Mad world, mad world
Children waitin' for the day they feel good
Happy birthday, happy birthday
Made to feel the way that every child should
Sits and listen, sits and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson?
Look right through me, look right through me
|
|
Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 8:43 AM
45th entry
蔡依林 - 妥协你总爱编织谎言 我负责配合表演所有改变 只为了进入你的世界 这情节重复了一百遍 才发现是你的心太野 你划定楚河汉界 我不能轻易犯规 所有时间都是先给了你优先权 不自觉爱到不敢冒险 成了你的傀儡一年两年 才看见我有多狼狈 爱到妥协到头来还是无解 绑着你不让你飞 历史不断重演我好累 爱到妥协也无法将故事再重写 你已下最后通牒 我躲在我的世界 你只是害怕一个人睡 我不想再为你掉泪 我了解不会变不再徘徊 开始自己的明天
|
profile: bleah.
mel gan.
eating:
drinking:
listening to:
watching:
surfing:
dreaming of: life passing faster.
wishlist: unconditional desires.
travel to somewhere peaceful and serene.
to not get hurt anymore.
calendar: just in case i forget.
tagboard: feel free to spam.